June 1, 2004

About the Blogger

Hey everyone!

I'm a late-twenties media professional living in the greatest city in the world, New York City. I've lived in the Big Apple since July 2005 and have loved every second of it. I'm originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and still make regular trips back home to the 'burgh.

I started my blog back in 2004 when I was a senior in college as a way to stay plugged into media and keep my family up-to-date on everything I was working on. The semi-random posts quickly became a daily thing and after some branding and content focusing ABlogAboutThings.com was born.

Thanks so much for reading A Blog About Things and leaving such great comments and feedback. I really appreciate it!

If you're looking to get a hold of me, here are a few ways you can do it:




You can also:

Add me on Facebook