July 8, 2004

Pool Party

The lifeguards at the New Wilmington pool listen to me DJ every afternoon and they always call me and ask for requests or just harrass me, so Dr. B thought of a great idea to tie in the pool w/ Titan Radio!

On July 19th we get to have a Titan Radio Pool Party! Tandi and I are gonna go down to the pool for the afternoon and do a remote, give out popsicles, take requests, and try to get more listeners to the radio station. We should be at our new power by then, too, so hopefully we can promote that as well.

I'm finding that I really like being the talent and reaching out to the community. I like the "fame" aspect of it of course (haha) but it's nice to be able to do fun things and get people excited about what you're doing.

I'll keep you posted as the event gets closer! Hopefully I'll get pictures!