July 10, 2005

I'm alive!

I'm here in New York City. It's about 6:30 on day 2 and I haven't been mugged, stabbed or trampled yet... so it's been a good day. My apartment is small (duh) and clean, so it's totally doable. My neighborhood and street are really nice, and I'm just 2 blocks from Times Square so there's tons of stuff to do. My mom, Grandma and I had a very nice trip and driving into the city was actually very easy. The move was great (although I have YET to see or speak to my roommate. Maybe He'll be home tonight?) . I took a bunch of pictures today, but I'll post them later. Here's my new address so you can send me letters and cards (preferably with money inside).

Pat Sandora
370 W. 52nd Street
Apt 3B
New York, NY 10019

I start at NBC tomorrow. Got a sneak peak at the place today thanks to the lovely and talented Liz Farry! Liz was spreading good things about me for a week, so let's hope it goes well! Until next time...