September 12, 2005

It's Assignment Season in Pageland!

The assignments opportunities are coming in like crazy in Pagetown, USA! Unfortunately I did not get the SNL assigment that I wanted, but there is a chance that I may get the position of seating director or key, which is kinda cool, too! Regardless of whether I get an assignment, I will definitely be working the show almost every week, so I won't have to miss any of the excitement. Some other good news, I have an interview tomorrow with Digital Media for an assignment there. Digital Media is responsible for the up-and-coming broadband entertainment that NBC will be launching later in the fall. I can't say a whole lot about it, but it's a really fast-growing department. We'll see how it goes! If that doesn't work out I'm going for Today production or green room. When it rains it pours!

The apartment search SUCKS!!!!!! Brokers in NYC are liars and I actually had to yell at one and walk out of his office on Sunday. It was very empowering. Then, apparently the fates felt bad for me and placed a bar with FREE BEER in my path on the way home. *looks up at the sky* thanks, big guy! That definitely made the day better.

I got to speak with Liz Farry a few times this week! The Westminnies had their first County Line of the season and of course I had to see how it went! I'm really proud that you guys got rolling so early this year! Keep up the great work! I wish I could see the show! Send me a tape!

I didn't get any money in the mail this week. You guys are cheap. Haha! Just kidding! I appreciate non-monitary cards just as much as the money-filled kind! Thanks to Mr. Weaver for my SpongeBob postcard! And to Amanda Stano for the awesome card! They're all up on my wall!

Celeb sighting of the week: I actually just saw Clinton Kelly from TLC's What Not To Wear on my walk home today! He was just walking down the street. I pointed. Haha. That's all for now!