April 2, 2007

Apparently I'm in love with Beyonce

So seriously... I think Beyonce is really great, but apparently I'm desperately in love with her this week. So much in fact, that we hung out this morning in Rockefeller Center. Granted, she was actually performing on NBC's TODAY Show to publicize the re-release of B'Day tomorrow, but I like to think she was there to say hey to me again. In case you forgot, Beyonce and I hung out in the very same spot back in December of last year. Clearly she was thirsty for more...

You can watch and interview with the "B" girl herself and the two performances she did this morning at TODAYShow.com. Also check out performances by past artists and view the calendar of everyone appearing on the Toyota Summer Concert Series.

Of course I was there, camera ready, for the performance and took my own first-hand video and photos from the venue. Here's a clip and lots and lots of photos.





Special thanks to my jank, Kelly, for hooking me up once again!

Related Things: