April 30, 2007

Severe lack of posts!

My sincere apologies, loyal blog readers! My life has been hella' crazy lately and I haven't had time to update the ol' blog. How have you been? What's new? What are you watching on TV?

I am majorly behind on my Shear Genius. I forgot to set up at series recording on my DVR, so I gotta wait for the rerun tonight at 9pm. Unfortunately I won't be able to watch it until10pm because Heroes is back with a new episode at 9. Are you watching Heroes? It's so good. If you're not watching it then you are missing out!

Are you watching the Amazing Race: All Stars? It's so good, too! Last night Danny and Oswald got eliminated after being given a second chance the week before. Carolyn and I are pulling for the beauty queens, Dustin and Kandice, to win. If they did, they'll be the first all-female team to do so in 11 seasons. They're really smart, resourceful racers and I think they have a good shot of coming up with the win. Eric and Danielle are pretty good, despite the fact that the beauty queens f'ed them with a detour not once, but twice (even if they paid Danny and Oswald the 2nd time!) And as much as I love to hate them, I would be proud if Mirna and Shmirna (Charla) won the race. That little lady sure can haul her over-sized butt when she needs to. Although I hate their weird accents that they put on in each country (which never matches up to the local accent!) they could definitely come out on top.

To quote Kenneth the Page from 30 Rock, I just love television so much.