January 27, 2009

Coaster Wreck

When I was on vacation our hotel bar had hundreds of personalized coasters hanging along its rafters. People from all over the world had decorated coasters to leave their legacy behind. My friends Pierce, Ben and I were checking some of them out when one in particular caught my eye...


Now, nothing may stick out to you at first, please take a closer look. Why in the world did the creators choose to put "1990 & still" and "18 yrs" in quotes, but leave out the word 'together?' It made me think of Cake Wrecks (which I then had to show/explain to Pierce and Ben.)

Like, what's with the misused quotations? Why isn't the whole phrase in quotes? Did they really not get together in 1990? Has it not been for 18 years? Why is 'New York City' squished? Poor space planning? This coaster violates like half of the rules of cake wrecks. Just thought I'd share...

Related Things: