January 10, 2009

Music Guessing Game

Stole this from my pal Maria... Good luck, I have some weird music!

Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first phrase from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Leave a comment with your guesses!
  1. We in the car, we ride slow, we doing things that the girls don't do...
  2. Kinda always knew I'd end your ex-girlfriend, whoa-oh...
  3. We text as we eat as we listen to the freaks as we wait for the ride away...
  4. aahhhh-hhh push it... ahhhhh-hhh push it... ooh baby baby... b-baby baby...
  5. I've had a little bit too much-much. All of the people start to rush (start to rush by...)
  6. Never forget who you are, little star. Never forget how to dream, butterfly...
  7. I'm givin' you everything, all that joy can bring, this I swear...
  8. I haven't thought of you for years and though your memory seems to come and go our time meant so much to me, now you can't be found...
  9. If the fish swam outta the ocean and grew legs and started walkin' and the apes climbed down from the trees and grew tall and started talkin'...
  10. Me no Bubblicious, me smoke heavy tar, me be groovin' slowly where you are...
  11. Let's dance! Put on your red shoes and dances the blues...
  12. She's real cute but she ain't got nothing on me boy (uh huh), caught you with her now I'm gonna scratch up all yours toys...
  13. Hey Jane, It's been a long time since I've seen you last, I have in 26 years (not time has passed...)
  14. Boy I'ma make you love me, make you want me, and I'ma give you some attention tonight...
  15. Knew you'd be here tonight so I put my best dress on, boy I was so right...
  16. Years on the run, boy I know I can take it, and now that I'm here I know you can't stand the waiting, boy...
  17. Let's take our time, boy, love lasts forever, over and over, we'll be together...
  18. What on earth am I meant to do? In this crowded place there is only you...
  19. I was a little different, I didn't do what the best girls do...
  20. Everybody's talkin' but they don't say a thing, they look at me with sad eyes but I don't want their sympathy...
  21. (all right, hey) I need it girl, hey, I really need ya. I need ya girl. I think I'm getting a charge, so here the party goes with all my Gs in the back, who needs a bodyguard? I think I need to...
  22. I am an arms dealer fitting you with weapons in the form of words...
  23. And if you tell me what the hell I should really do whenever you're around I fail to move it, ya...
  24. I'm obsessive when just one thought of you comes up, and I'm aggressive, just one thought ain't close enough...
  25. Candlelight and soul forever, a dream of you and me together...
  26. Want make some music to take me in and outta my head, get into my groove in time with my body instead...
  27. I've never written a love song that didn't end in tears, maybe you'll rewrite my love song, you can replace my fears...
  28. and I don't know, this could break my heart or save me. Nothing's real until you let go completely...
  29. I made it through the wilderness, somehow I made I through, didn't know how lost I was until I found you...
  30. He comes from a foreign place, and island far away, intrigues me with every move 'til I'm breathless, I'm helpless can't keep my cool...
Click here to see the full set of answers (don't cheat!)

Related Things: