January 12, 2009

People Who Deserve It

I have said this for years and years now... I think since back in high school even... I think everyone on the planet should get one free punch per day. Once per day where it is totally socially acceptable to sock someone in the face who deserves it. Granted, I'm sure that I myself would get decked on several occasions, but it would totally be worth it. Well, PeopleWhoDeserveIt.com has basically ripped off my idea and made a site about it. I'm using my punch on them...


Take for example the Impatient Subway Boarder. These are the people that insist on barging their way into the subway car before the passengers who wish to get off have had a chance to do so. I mean, WHAT IS YOUR DEAL? I have been known on more than one occasion to say, "YOU HAVE TO LET US OFF FIRST BEFORE YOU GET ON!" right into the face of those trying to push their way in. Don't make me cut you.

I also liked Mr. Doesn't Refill the Ice Tray, Express Checkout Cheater and the dreaded No Umbrella Etiquette Lady. Reminds me of many of my pet peeves.

Who would you like to punch?

Related Things: