February 12, 2009

This Is Why You're Fat

Never has a website been so blunt, mean, truthful or spoke to my heart quite like ThisIsWhyYoureFat.com.

Basically it's a blog that features pictures of disgustingly fattening (read: delicious) dishes that users submit from around the world. You definitely need to check some of these out, but make sure you're not hungry... or full.. or diabetic... or have a heart condition or any medical ailment, really. Here are a few examples:


This one is called a "Fatty Melt"


I'd love to see the vat of milk to accompany this!


Dream come true?


Ok, THIS is a dream come true!!!! The inventor must have made a fortune.


The only thing that would really improve this website would be if they included recipes to the dishes. Am I right, ladies?!

If anyone wants to turn this into a movie a la He's Just Not That Into You let me know! I think it would play to a really specific audience.

[thanks, robbie and marissa]

Related Things: