March 3, 2009

Popchips Are Dangerously Delicious

I'm not really in the market of product endorsement, but I have to share these with you. While working on a TODAY segment with my buddy Dr. Madelyn Fernstrom I was introduced to Popchips.


Popchips seriously might be the most delicious potato chips I've had in a really long time. And, not that I care, but not only are they yummy but they are much healthier than regular fried potato chips. The tasty treats are made from exactly the same thing as regular potato chips, but are actually popped like popcorn and only have 120 calories per serving. Here's a blurb from the Popchips website:

Introducing an all-natural chip like you've never tasted before. We don't fry it (unhealthy). We don't bake it (undelicious). We take the finest ingredients, like wholesome potatoes, apply heat and pressure, and pop! It's a chip. Then we use an artful blend of natural seasonings for a snack so tasty, crispy and dip-able, you won't even notice it's (we hesitate to say) healthier.

Bottom line is that they're freakin' good! Ever since the first crisp I've been hooked (ask Carolyn, we searched all over for them last week). I think what I like so much about them is that they are really crunchy, light and still satisfying... also delicious. The sea salt and vinegar are my favorite.

If you wanna know where you can get your hands on some Popchips you can click here to find out. But seriously, find out where to get them because you will be hooked.

Have you tried Popchips yet? What do you think?

Related Things: