April 16, 2009

'Real Housewives' Walk-Off

Last night Bravo aired their second annual A-List Awards, which featured a fierce fashion show and walk-off among the ladies of and The Real Housewives of Orange County, New York City and Atlanta. Watch the clip below:



Some of them looked hot and some just looked like a hot mess (I'll let you decide which is which). The cool thing is that you can head over to BravoTV.com to vote for your favorite A-List Look and the winning woman will receive $10,000 for their favorite charity.... so go vote!

Personally, I voted for Bethenny from NYC because she's my all-time fave Housewife (although she doesn't live in a house and isn't a wife- discuss) but I hate to say that terrible Kim from Atlanta's outfit was pretty hot. I wonder if Sheree's outfit was from her own line... might be nice to see her in a fashion show with actual clothes instead of sketches.

Who's your favorite?!