June 8, 2009

'Kathy Griffin My Life on the D-List' Premieres Tonight

Tonight is the season premiere of everyone's favorite red head comedienne's show Kathy Griffin My Life on the D-List. Kathy is back for another crazy season of crawling her way up the celebrity ladder with her entourage of assistants and wine-loving mother in tow. She was on the TODAY show this morning talking about what we can expect this season... Poor Erin Burnett didn't know what hit her.


Kathy admits that she plays second fiddle to her elderly mother, Maggie Griffin, on the show and I think that's a pretty fair statement. The duo are hilarious together and iVillage.com has put together a piece on why Kathy and Maggie Griffin are the Best Mom-Daughter Team on TV. Pretty fair to say, too.

I saw Kathy Griffin live at Madison Square Garden this winter and she was so freakin' funny I can't even explain it. She did her shtick for two full hours without stopping or losing momentum. Do yourself a favor and catch her live the next time she's in your town, and make sure to watch the season premiere of Kathy Griffin My Life on the D-List at 10pm tonight on Bravo.



Related Things: