June 17, 2009

Make Your Own Scary Robot Movies

Ever want to make your own movie with creepy animated computer people and robot voices? Look no further than Xtranormal.com! It takes a little while to complete, but it's simple to use. Just add some text dialogue, choose your characters and animate the scene. You can even add background noises and sound effects.

I wasted a good many hours today making some videos for myself and I seriously could not stop laughing. Maybe it's because I was doing it late at night and was feeling silly, but it was a really fun. Check out my masterpieces:

A typical weekend with Pat and Carolyn


Me and my coworker Michele having a normal conversation in the office.

Just another way to keep you away from reading or learning or generally enriching your life in any way. You're welcome :)

Related Things: