June 29, 2009

These Are the Happiest People Ever

I'm currently on vacation with my whole family down in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, so if my posts are infrequent this week you're just gonna have to deal with it. I'm very happy to be on vacation and look forward to taking lots and lots of pictures... hopefully none of them turn out like the ones on this site.

Happiest People Ever is a collection of some great photos of people who are completely over whatever situation they may be in, and trust me, we've all been there. Here's a few of my faves.


Whatever they're doing is so unbearable that even the baby is eyeing the wine


Eh, we're number one I guess.


Renaissance sculpture enthusiasm fail.


I'll assume her name is Aunt Gladys.

Said it before and I'll say a million times again, you can make a website about anything!

[thanks, Matthew]