July 30, 2009

Questionable Kids Play Sets

I remember the days of playing with toy guns, toy knives and fake grenades in my cousin's back yard when I was younger. I (to this date) have yet to stab anyone or blow anyone up as an adult.

Unfortunately kids toys today are much more politically correct and don't advocate violence or explosions. While I think that we've gotten a little too protective lately with what kids are allowed to play with, these old Playmobil play sets uncovered by Topless Robot even make me feel a little weird.

Safe crackers


HazMat crew


The "tramp"(aka drunk bum) and the cop


Executioner?!

You can check out all 17 of the Least Appropriate Playmobil Sets for Children over at Topless Robot and read their hilarious captions.

Which one is your fave?

[thanks, Laura]