December 7, 2009

Turn Your Social Networks Into Art

I can't tell you the last time I thought about the clothing company Land's End, but I stumbled across a really unique part of their website last week that soaked up almost an hour of my day. I guess you could say that a body is a blank canvas you decorate with clothes, so why not decorate your own canvas with your own photos?

Ok... maybe that's a stretch, but at MyCanvas.LandsEnd.com you can draw inspiration from your Facebook, Flickr and/or Twitter accounts to generate some personalized collage-y goodness. Simply input your username to MyCanvas and voila! Check out the art that pops out...







The collages are creating using your profile photos and your latest Tweet, so it may take you a few tries to get an image that isn't completely insane, but the results are pretty fun to create. There's a little movie you have to watch before you can make yours, but don't get discouraged.


Go to MyCanvas.LandsEnd.com and make a canvas and then show it to me!