December 13, 2010

A Very Ru-Mix Christmas

The holidays are here, and so is a killer collection of pop Christmas classics to get your bells a' jingling!


I know it may sound weird, a Hindu guy making an Xmas mix, especially since I don't really participate in the "American" tradition of celebrating the holidays but if there's anything abut Xmas that gets me excited it's the music. Perhaps it's due to what seems like hundreds of Christmas concerts I endured in my high school show choir but there's nothing like holiday music to lift your spirits. So, here we have a mix that encompasses all your favorite artists and and quite the range as well. After all sad Xmas songs may be the best of the genre.

Download A Very Ru-Mix Christmas here

If you're digging all of The Ru-Mixes so far keep checking the blog or join the Facebook group!