February 17, 2011

6 Things: My Favorite Britney Spears Videos

Although we've received nearly two weeks of sneak peeks, Britney Spears will fully debut just debuted her new music video for "Hold It Against Me" at 9:56pm on MTV. which you can watch right here. And because there is so much Brit Brit discussion to have, MTV.com will hold an hour-long discussion following the premiere with special guests breaking down the new video and looking forward to what we can expect from the album Femme Fatale.


Thinking of a new Britney Spears video had me reminiscing about the good ol' days of Brit when she was really selling it in her music videos. So, to celebrate the release of the "Hold It Against Me" video please enjoy my six favorite Britney Spears videos, in no particular order.


"Stronger" - Britney at her best



"Toxic" - Super sexy spy Britney



"Slave 4 U" - Britney's hottest video to date



"Womanizer" - Britney strikes back in this sequel to "Toxic"



"Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)" -- Watch the European version here



"Circus" - Sexy and fun

As you can see from my picks I like my Britney thin, sexy and dancing! I'm not a big fan of her slower songs, but I'm sure some people are. What's your favorite Britney video and why? Leave a comment!