February 22, 2011

See the Girls' Best Shots from the 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 16 Premiere


Photos by Russell James/Pottle Productions

Tomorrow is the premiere of Cycle 16 of America's Next Top Model and the photos from the girls' first shoot have hit the web! The 14 hopeful models posed for a backstage shoot with top fashion photographer Russell James. One of the girls will be eliminated because of their photo.

Keep reading to take a look at the girls' best shots. Click to enlarge.


Molly


Ondrei


Nicole


Monique


Mikaela


Kasia


Jaclyn


Dominque


Hannah


Dalya


Brittani


Angelia


Sara


Alexandria

I have to say, I kind of love the stripped down feel of these photos. They feel very fashion to me (whatever that means) and I love their candidness... even if some girls like Brittani are getting their eyes yanked on! I'm also loving Dominque's freckles and Hannah in general, but maybe that's just because she looks like Analeigh from Cycle 11 (my fave!)

What do you think of the girls' first photos? Leave a comment!