July 15, 2011

Watch the Video for "Think About It" by Melanie C


Melanie C has always been one of my favorite artists -- check out my six fave Mel C videos -- so I am so happy that she has new music for us to enjoy!

"Think About It" is taken from the forthcoming fifth album called The Sea, and was was written in Copenhagen with Adam Argyle and new collaborators the Cutfather team - who also produced the song. Check it out!


I love this simple and gorgeous clip. Mel looks great (I mean, she has a 2-year-old at home) and I love her stylish looks alongside the glowing background images. Oh, and the song's really catchy, too!

"Think About It" will be released in the UK on September 4 and in Germany, Austria and Switzerland on August 26. Along with the UK release the single will also be available for digital download worldwide on iTunes and JunoDownload.

Beside "Think About It" Melanie C also recently released a single and video called "Rock Me" which was created specially for the Women's World Cup. Check it out, too!





Is anyone else as excited for new Melanie C music as I am? Leave a comment!