July 31, 2004

New CDs


Gavin Degraw - Chariot/Stripped

Great CD! Patty from Southbeach tanning has a 5 minute convo with me every time I go in there about how great Gavin Degraw's CD is, and how we need to play more of him on Titan Radio. So today at Target they had his CD "Chariot" with a BONUS CD called "Chariot Stripped" which is all his songs done live. I only knew his 2 singles but the set was only $7 so I couldn't resist. Great CD! Great songs, even better accoustic than tracked! Pick it up!


Ashlee Simpson - Autobiography

Fun pop-rock CD! I was trying hard to resist buying this disc because everyone else was doing it, but it's a fun CD to jam to in the car! Ashlee has an edge that Jessica doesn't, and even if the songs are a little teeny, they're still good to listen to! Check it out.