September 9, 2004

Rain, rain, go away!

This week has been CRAZY! Everything in the world is going on! This morning I was awaken by a phone call from Mr. Weaver saying he needed a reporter for TV coverage of the flooding in the area. So I jumped in the shower and hit the road! I think I have some really great footage and interviews from the scene of the flooding, and I can make a really nice package for The County Line. I ruined the 4pm newscast on Tuesday, but that's beside the point!

My short term goals are to get The County Line ready to go for next Thursday. Everyone on staff is fairly new and just generally rusty from the summer. I have a feeling is going to be SWEET though, because the new guys are very anxious to sink their teeth into everything. I'm pumped.

Long term goals include producing quality packages and shows of The County Line and really cleaning everything up.

I have my capstone speech about my goals in a little bit. Maybe I'll update soon!

PS- IWantMedia.com is reporting that Howard Stern could issue uncensored versions of his E! television show.... that could be interesting to see! Check the article.