November 12, 2004

How's the project going?

Senior project has been a subconcious, but on-going process this year. I haven't been thinking about it too much, what with the musical, dance team and dance theater, but I have slowly been adding up all of the parts of it. I have a lot completed, but compiling most of it into resume tapes is going to be the most work. Here's an update:

TV Producer
  • I have several useable County Line's to use for a producer's tape. This past week's prerecord was a very successful show and had good flow. The "horse" show also had a good flow.
  • I need to find time to review the old tapes and choose my favorite.

TV Reporter/Talent

  • I said I wanted at least 2 packages completed to put on a resume tape. As of now I have 3 solid packages completed and want to do at least one more before the semester ends.
  • I need to choose the best clips from my packages and include them on a resume tape.

Radio Promotions Creator

  • I have 2/3 radio promos finished, one for Digital 88.9 News and one for the Lambda Sigma clothing drive.
  • I need to complete one more promo, which will most likely be for The County Line.

Radio Disk Jockey

  • I said I was supposed to create an exciting, professional and enthusiastic resume tape of my DJ shifts.
  • The aircheck machine has been out of commission for about 3 weeks now, so I don't have much new material to use. It's up and running again (for now) so hopefully I'll get some good stuff in the next week or so.

Things are going well. Now that musical is almost over, I will have all of my evenings back and have a lot more time to dedicate to getting my resume tapes completed.