March 7, 2005

The Week With the All-Male Anchor Team

This week in broadcasting was pretty fun. I anchored The County Line again, this time with Mike Wolenski as my co-anchor. It was the first time that two males have anchored the show since it's beginnings! Pretty cool. I think the show went really well, and Aidan (aka Brick) did a very nice job producing it and making changes in the heat of the moment. Morning show was great, too! It was a good week!

Dance 'Til You Die Week, which I have aptly named, is going on right now. It started on Saturday with an entire day of rehearsals and stuff. Everyone is working really hard on the show and it is honestly the best show since I've been here at Westminster! I have personally done a LOT of work on the show this year. I'm not officially a Dance Theatre officer, but the group has dubbed me "production director" because of what I've done. I mixed the music for almost every single dance in the show, choreographed a number, choreographed a large chunk of the opener, helped with the flow of the show, came up with the theme "Every Dance Tells a Story," designed the poster/t-shirt logo (below), and on top of that I will be the MC for the show with fellow broadcaster Kirstan Gides. Make sure you check it out!

March 10 & 11 8:00pm
March 12 2:00pm

I found an article... well not an article, SEVERAL articles about Martha Stewart's release from prison and how it will affect her TV show, magazine, company and personal life. Read all of them on IWantMedia.com