July 13, 2005

Conan Rules!

Today at work we did the usual tour shadowing and cramming info into our brains about NBC and the studios/shows, then we got to see the taping of Late Night with Conan O'Brien! Lisa Kudrow and DJ Qualls were the guests. It's on tonight... you probably won't see me, but pretend I was there. There's a ridiculous sketch involving farm animals... and it was very strange to see a live, 800lbs cow, sheep and rooster in the studio. It was really funny! Again... this job is sweet.

I promised I would post some pictures from the move, so here they are! There's some of work, some of the area of where I live, and some of my mom and grandma (they're proud!) I'll get some of the apartment soon. It's not as exciting! Enjoy!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com