August 2, 2005

I can't believe it's been almost a month!

I'm finally getting settled in to the page program now. This is my 4th week here and my 3rd week of touring! I give 4-5 tours a day so it feels like I've given a few thousand at this point, as you can imagine. The information is starting to feel automated now. When I walk into studio 8H all of my SNL information just comes pouring out and sometimes I don't even realize what I'm saying! It's going really well though. I will be eligible for assignments in a few weeks so hopefully some cool ones will be available. I'm also going to start seating the audiences for Conan in a few weeks, so that will be fun! Stay tuned for more on that...

I'm searching for a new apartment right now and it's not worgoing so well. My sublet is up on the 22nd. I'll be moving in with Bob and Bill and it is surprisingly hard to find a 3 bedroom place that's affordable in the city. I went to look at a few places. One was gross and one was locked up (grrrr!) and we couldn't see it. Aggravating. It's very tiring to work all day, then run around looking at apartments... especially when it's 98 degrees out. Welcome to the ld of adulthood!

Other than that I'm just trying to save up some money so my next place isn't a box on the street! No worries though. I can always sell my plasma! (just kidding, mom and dad.)