October 8, 2005

Just call me Pat Shmoozedora

You should probably never call me that, but it was kinda true this week! Work is going great, and I've had the chance to see some very cool performances, rehearsals and interviews in the past week. I worked Conan 3 times this week and they had a lot of very cool guests. The best was on Thursday when they had a special all-U2 edition of Conan! The band performed 3 times and was there for the whole hour! There was so much excitement and buzz around the show and it was really cool to be a part of that! Jessica Biel was on the show on Friday, the day she was annouced to be the "Sexiest Woman Alive" by Esquire magazine. She is even more gorgeous in person than on television.

I got random sneakpeaks of SNL rehearsals during the week, too. I saw this week's host, John Heder (Napoleon Dynamite) rehearsing with the cast members, and I got to watch Ashlee Simpson rehearse on Thursday on the live feed. Here's hoping tonight's performances go better than last time!

Weekend TODAY kept me very busy this morning! We had a LOT of guests for a Saturday, and it was crazy in the green room, that's for sure. Celebrity hairstylist Sally Hershberger was on the show with her team of stylists giving some audience members outside a makeover. It was fun, but really fast paced! At one point I only had 3 minutes to run them from the dressing room to the studio. Gotta love the action! My favorite part was talking with Clinton Kelly and Stacey London of TLC's What Not To Wear. They were guests on the show and I got to talk to each of them for a few minutes. They were both SO nice! Tandi always compared our On The Road to Clinton and Stacey... it was cool to meet them in person. I also had a short convo with Jill Hennesy of Crossing Jordan. Such an exciting day!

Speaking of excitement, I'm off to work Saturday Night Live! Don't wait up!