February 26, 2007

FutureSex/LoveShow

In a majorly delayed post, I finally scored some pictures from Justin Timberlake's FutureSex/LoveShow concert at Madison Square Garden on February 7th. My friend Shira, Alissa and I decided to check out the tickets the day of the show and we ended up finding some really good seats.


Pink was the opening act (isn't she big enough to have our own tour?!) and both she and Justin were great. Both performers were really fun and really talented. I haven't been to a live show in quite some time where everyone sounded so good.


The show was in the round and was really entertaining. Timbaland made a guest appearance during several of Justin's songs, as well as Saturday Night Live player Andy Samberg, who came out with Justin to perform their SNL sketch "Dick in a Box" live. Great show... I'll spare you too many details, so just look at the pix and video courtesy of Shira.










Related Things: