October 20, 2007

Birthday Weekend Awesomeness

This morning I woke up at 9:30am to officially kick off birthday weekend! I turn 25 tomorrow and I'm getting things started right! Here's a running tally of the weekend's events:
  • Birthday flowers
  • Wake up at 9:30
  • Get 2 sets of codes to buy Spice Girls tickets
  • Get 2 sets of floor tickets to 2 separate concerts in February (!!!)
  • Relaxing facial with Carolyn
  • Lunch at Burger Joint
  • Shopping
  • Escape zombie attack (Carolyn said, "I can't believe that zombie b*tch tried to come after me.")
  • Buttercup cupcakes
  • Nap
  • Card from Lauren
  • Party and presents!
  • Breakfast
  • More birthday flowers and snacks
  • Brunch with the gang
  • Lotto tickets!
  • More shopping
  • Card from Danielle
  • Family Guy
  • Huge nap
  • More cupcakes!
  • Sleeeeeeeep
Thanks so much to everyone who helped me celebrate this weekend! I really appreciate it.