September 29, 2008

Jon & Kate Plus 8 in In Touch

The Gosselin family is featured in the October 6th issue of In Touch Weekly talking about how they have a "date night" each week to watch Grey's Anatomy. It's a cute little piece on the Jon & Kate Plus 8 crew, but it's the photo that I find more comical.

Before we get to the photo I have to start by saying the J&K+8 is one of my favorite shows ever. I love this family. (Gosselins- feel free to call me to babysit anytime!) My buddy Eric said it before in his Summer Friday Post, but the dynamic of the twins, Cara and Mady, is by far the most enjoyable part of the show for me. Madyis always front-and-center, bossy and opinionated, while the forgotten twin, Cara, is well... forgotten (remember when they were all in the car and almost drove away without her?!) Let's take a look:



Forget Jon and Kate, forget the sextuplets. Let's look at the twins. Look how Mady is slumped over, diabolically scowling at the younger siblings while obviously plotting their demise. Then there's Cara. Standing up, apart from the group. Not looking at anyone in particular. The top of her head even slightly cropped from the photo. She's not wearing an outfit coordinating with anyone else in the group. Perhaps she was Photoshopped in from another photo. The real Cara left at home, or asleep in the big blue van while the others are photographed.

I have a very active imagination.

Jon & Kate Plus 8 airs Monday nights at 9pm on TLC and repeats at least 300 times a week.

Related Things: