March 25, 2009

Embarrassing Yearbook Photos: Senior Picture

Readers, rejoice! There is an official end to the Embarrassing Yearbook Photos series. My "kneeling in front of a paint-speckled drop cloth" senior picture has surfaced, thanks to my high school buddy, Maria.


Don't ask me why Maria had this handy, but I'm glad she did. Take a look at those sweet sneakers and cargo pants. You may also notice that awesome watch I'm wearing, which appears to be green at the time of the photo.

I make a note of this because I got that watch on a school trip to New York City. It was from Chinatown, where it was inevitably haggled for or stolen (We also stole dozens of salt and pepper shakers from McDonalds at rest stops along the way.) It was a "mood watch" and the face changed colors with my mood.

I'm assuming green meant awkward and nervous.