March 24, 2009

Kara Klenk Is Really Funny

I'm a little partial to this chick because we are totally buds and starred in a fakey product placement game show for Nick@Nite together, but Kara Klenk is literally one of the funniest people I know. Besides having laugh-til-I-cry conversations with her, I've seen Kara perform stand up several times and am always impressed with her sarcasm and timing.

Check out Kara performing at the Comic Strip in NYC... there may be Snuggie jokes involved.



Besides doing stand up and improv all over the city, Kara is featured in an online series called El Vacio and will be seen on the small screen this April on Spike TV's new show MoCap LLC. I'm proud :)

Check out Kara's MySpace page to watch some additional clips and for a list of upcoming shows. She's one to watch!

Related Things: