April 22, 2009

Bowling for Autism

Last weekend I was back home in PA to visit the family and to attend my little brother's senior project fundraiser. He helped organize a bowling fundraiser event for the Autism Society of Butler County which featured a huge Chinese auction with prizes from local businesses (I didn't win anything. What gives?)

I spent the majority of the afternoon bowling and laughing (aka making fun of each other) with parents, grandparents, aunt and uncle and cousins. Was a blast. Here are some photos from the afternoon.

Mom and Dad hit the lanes


Cody, Pappy and Ryan


Jimmy, Lindsay and Erin


This was the food I ate. Brown, tan and beige.


Drew (my bro) announcing the winners of the auction. My name was not called


Baby Maura doing her best to bowl


Here's Maura "bowling" and actually knocking some pins down!



Fun weekend with the fam! See you in June...

Related Things: