May 20, 2009

Lady Gaga on 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale

Did you guys watch the finale of Dancing with the Stars last night (cutey patootie Shawn Johnson won)? I don't normally watch the show, but I knew Lady GaGa was going to perform, and since I am now moderately obsessed with her I decided to tune in. GaGa performed fantastic versions of "Just Dance" and her newest single "LoveGame."

Both songs were ramped up with live instrumentals and some slight reworking so listen with headphones or good speakers if you can. Check out the performances before they get removed...

"Just Dance" on DWTS


"LoveGame" on DWTS


It's slowly dawning on me (and the rest of the country I think) that Lady GaGa is about to become the next big thing. Honestly, there aren't really any other artists out there besides Beyonce that can sing, dance and hustle the way she does. Bravo, GaGa.

Related Things: