May 5, 2009

Paula Abdul to Perform New Song on Wednesday's 'Idol'

Paula Adbul officially confirmed to host Ryan Seacrest that she will be performing for the first time on the American Idol stage!

Adbul will be premiering her new song "(I'm Just) Here for the Music" live on the Idol stage on Wednesday night. Paula confirmed the news to Seacrest on his radio show this morning and also debuted the song for listeners (click to check it out.) It's not half bad!

I am so excited for so many reasons! Firstly, because I used to blast my Forever Your Girl cassette from my neighbor's deck when I was like 6 years old. Secondly, because I actually kinda liked "Dance Like There's No Tomorrow" and thirdly because just like in Hey Paula! there is a good chance for some awesome soundbites.

Tune in!



Related Things: