June 23, 2009

Beyonce's "I Am..." Tour at Madison Square Garden

Last night I went to Madison Square Garden to see Beyonce on her second American stop on the "I Am..." tour. It. Was. Fantastic. Beyonce danced and sang her face off for two and half hours on her stage, which included a floor-to-ceiling video wall and a "B" stage in the middle of the audience.


I've said it before, but there really are only a few artists out there on Beyonce's level... Christina Aguilera, and now Lady Gaga sort of... No one out there can sing and dance like that anymore. Unlike some artist (cough Britney cough) who use choreography as an excuse for lip syncing, Beyonce hustles the whole time. When she wants to dance she puts down the mic and DANCES.

Check out a few clips from last night's show including "Diva" and a great sing-a-long to "Irreplaceable."



Check out my photos from the concert below:




Related Things: