April 28, 2010

6 Things: My Favorite Melanie C Videos


Yes, she was 20% of the biggest girl group of all time, but Melanie C (aka Sporty Spice) has had massive solo success in the UK and Europe. With five -- yes, five! -- albums of her own she's had a bunch of singles and videos out, but beyond "I Turn To You" most have gone unheard and unseen by us folks here in the States.

So, without further ado, please enjoy my six favorite Melanie C videos, in no particular order.


"Yeh Yeh Yeh" -- Love sexy, rocker Mel



"Better Alone" -- Beautifully dark. Only aired in Germany (here's the UK version)



"Next Best Superstar" -- Really cool cinematography



"Here It Comes Again" -- What are they all running from?



"When You're Gone" -- Early Mel C duet with Bryan Adams



"I Want Candy" - Love love love seeing Mel dance around lookin' fine

Mel has always been one of my favorite artists, so I'm happy to share my favorite videos with you. If you're curious you can see all of Melanie C's music videos on her YouTube channel.



Which video is your favorite and why? Lemme know!