June 8, 2010

Christina Aguilera Rocks the 'Today Show' Plaza

To celebrate the release of her latest album Bionic (out today, June 8), the lovely and talented Christina Aguilera performed a four song set on the Today show this morning. Check out her interview plus her performance of the title track and the first single "Not Myself Tonight":


Interview and "Bionic/Not Myself Tonight"

I was up bright and early (5am, anyone?) and plopped myself front and center with my buddy Ru (of Ru-Mix fame) to check out the performance. We were very visible on TV (I could have pushed Xtina over if I wanted) so you can definitely spy us in the clips!


I was very tempted to give her a nudge

Check out my up close and personal snapshots and more performances after the jump!

christina aguilera today showchristina aguilera today show
christina aguilera today show
christina aguilera today showchristina aguilera today show

Here are Aguilera's other performances in case you missed them. Look for me by the runway!


"Fighter"


"Beautiful"

Have you heard Christina Aguilera's new album Bionic yet? Are you going to pick it up? Leave a comment!