October 12, 2011

Britney Spears' "I Wanna Go" Gets 'Hunger Games' Parody


This is by no means new, but somehow I just found it a few days ago. As someone who is moderately obsessed with The Hunger Games (the Capitol assigned me as a factory worker in District 8!) I love this parody music video set to "I Wanna Go" by Britney Spears.

In the clip Gale and Peeta battle it out in an attempt to woo the story's heroine Katniss Everdeen. Check it out:



Here's the lyrics, in case you are curious:
"Peeta, I love Katniss Everdin
So you better back down cause this is more than a fling, so just deal with it
Gale, she's the hottest girl in Distrct 12
What makes you think she could fall for a muttation like yourself , She's all mine

Such beautiful eyes
I'll bake you pies
We're just two guys

I I I Wanna Ta a ake , You A Way ay ay
Take you from the hunger games
I I I Will fight, Take aw ay ay ay
the pain you're feeling tonight

I wanna baa a ke you, you a ca a ake
For you to eat in the hunger games

I just Sho o o t, you a squirrel
shot it from a mile away

Two hot guys for me to run between
There's no shortage in my District if you know what I mean
I am on fire

Gale is the only hunter boy that I see
But I get Peeta's buns in my oven for free
Must I choose one?

Such Beautiful eyes
I'll bake you pies
Were just two guys

I (I I) wanna gi-i-ive
You a cause
a cause that's worth dying for

You don't need to fight
You can both have me tonight"

Hi, can The Hunger Games movie come out yet? Obsessed.