September 22, 2004

Rough and Tumble Week

Rough and tumble is the theme of the week. That last few days have been very busy and they will continue to be busy this week. I've had musical rehearsal every night this week, both singing and dancing, I am choreographing the Westminster Dance Team with the beautiful and always-busy Tandi Lane and we had auditions for that last night and again tonight. It's fun. Choreographer auditions for Dance Theater are this Sunday and I haven't even begun to work on my number! So much dancing this week!

I'm a little nervous for The County Line this week. Everyone, including myself, was completely brain dead at the meeting on Monday, so as of 1:51pm on Wednesday I haven't completed the rundown. Oops? Haha. We'll get it all squared away! The staff is GREAT this semester!

This week in broadcasting was very usual to what I normally do. Pat & Megan in the Morning on Monday, Radio shift today from 12-2. I'm missing my Friday shift to go home for many appointments, but Poodle has me covered. I'm a little unsure as to what I want to do for my senior project. I have a TON of options that I could choose, but I can't think of one off the top of my head. I think a meeting with Weaver is in order!

Looking towards my career I still am pretty sure that I want to go more towards the entertainment end of broadcasting. I LOVE performing- which you can easily see by my involvment in theatre and dance, but I love producing as well. News is something that I think I'm good at, but it's not really something I want to make a career out of... Not too exciting.

IWantMedia.com says that Mark Burnett, the creator of Survivor and The Apprentice, is looking to start a reality show with Martha Stewart after she gets out of jail! They say it won't focus on HER as much as her knowledge of cooking, crafts and general home-body things. What's so different from her old show?