March 18, 2005

The Week with St. Patrick's Day

This week in broadcasting was pretty good. Megan and I had a really good morning show, and I heard from some of the underclassmen that Dr. B make them listen to our aircheck and said that we have a really good team! Thanks! Liz and I had two very good newscasts on Tues/Thurs and I've been airchecking all of them to put on a resume tape. Liz and I also anchored The County Line this week. I think the show went pretty well. I wasn't feeling on top of my game, but I'll have to watch the show back to see if I did all right.

The career search is on maxium go right now. I'm leaving for San Diego in, oh... 3 hours and right after that I only have 3 days of down time before I head to NYC for "the interview" ba ba bum! I'm really excited to go back to New York. I'm going with my mom, my grandma who hasn't been there in a long time, and my 14 year old brother who has never been there. I think we're going to have a really great time! *cheesy moment* I just want to take a second to say THANK YOU to everyone that has been wishing me luck on the interview. It seems like everyone is really pushing for me, so hopefully it pays off! Thank you, guys!!! I will be calling the newsroom on Tuesday afternoon to let everyone know how it went.

I found an article that should be right up Mr. Weaver's alley! The article talks about America's obsession with "On-Demand Media" like TiVo and XMRadio. I want those!