April 26, 2005

Thank you!

I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone that was able to attend my capstone presentation last night. You have no idea how much it meant to me for you to take time out of your day to come listen to me talk about myself! I know that my fellow Capstoners and I have worked very hard this year and it's going to be tough saying good! Thanks again!

Broadcast Communications Seniors 2005

We all had a ton of fun at the first annual Broadcast Communications Festival. It was a day full of events and we had a great time getting everything together! I just had to share some of these photos... they were too go to pass up.

Liz and Pat in the newsroom


Pat, Poodle and Tandi breakin' it down



Pat and Tandi at the radio remote


Pat and Tandi a few months after graduation

Thanks again!