April 23, 2005

The Week Before My Senior Presentation

Pat's Senior Presentation

Monday, April 25th 7:30pm
Mueller Theater, McKelvey Campus Center

This week in broadcasting was crazy, but took a back seat to other activities a little bit. The Broadcast Communications Festival is Monday starting at 9am and it's going to be great! Live remotes, donuts, tours of the remote truck and a whole lot more! Check it out!

It's Greek Week at Westminster, so I've been working hard on Theta Chi's Sing & Swing routine so hopefully we can take home our 6th win in a row. I did the usual morning show, radio news, County Line thing and they were all really good. This was probably the smoothest County Line that I have produced and executed. It was almost seemless and timed out perfectly... good thing it's my last episode ever!

The career search was on hold this week because of other events, too. On Tuesday I'm gonna pick up my search and send out like 230430989873 applications (that is a rough estimate.) I have a STACK of papers with job leads, and the divine Kathryn Larson also gave me a really good tip for a station in her home state.

I didn't look for an article this week because I was busy. Look for one youself :-P Haha!