December 12, 2005

I'm still alive, I promise!

I know I haven't updated my blog in a while, but there hasn't been too much to update about. Had I made and update it would look something like this: worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked worked.
Thrilling, I know.

Although I'm doing it a lot, work it going well. My Conan assignment pretty much rocks. I get to see major celebs and bands 4 days a week and get paid while doing it... not bad. I'm going to the Conan holiday party on Thursday night. Very exciting! I'll let you know if anything exciting happens.

Other than that I don't have much to report. I've been getting some xmas cards in the mail which is really nice, especially because I don't get to go home for the holiday :( I will be in the 'burgh from Dec. 27-30th though, so pencil me in for those four days!