July 12, 2006

I Will Not Be Unemployed

And the peasants rejoice!

To my delight (and that of my parents and relatives) I have found myself employment after the NBC Page Program! I had to take out the specifics, but just be glad I'm employed and still working in TV.

I'm not finished being a Page just yet and I'm having a pretty exciting last week! I spent several hours serving as a stand-in on the Dr. Keith set while they did some camera blocking and run throughs for the first show on Thursday. A few Pages and I had the chance to be fake guests and have fun making up fake stories about our awful family life. Dr. Keith grilled us on camera about our fake lives and then analyzed us. It was really fun.

Tuesday night a few of us got to work the premiere party for season 3 of Project Runway on Bravo. We handed out credentials at the door, make sure everyone was getting in ok, and then passed out goody bags at the end of the night. It was a really fun time, because we got to see a lot of celebs and interact with many of them at the door. It was about 8,000 degrees at the entrance, but we got some nice swag when we left. Oh, the perks of Paging. (Heidi Klum is an amazing creature, by the way.)

Here are some pictures from the event. The first is me with Kara Janx, a designer from last season, and the second with with Malan Breton, a designer from the new season. Check 'em out.