August 6, 2006

Some random information

I'm headed back home to PA the next two weekends for some weddings. The first is in Hershey, PA for my friends Brian and Stephanie. I'm actually a groomsman in this wedding, which makes me feel particularly old. I guess it's about that time. Two weekends from now I'll be back in Cranberry and at Westminster for Danielle and Slacker's wedding. I'm not in this one, but I am reading a verse during the ceremony. Pretty fun. I can't wait to see everyone from school and catch up. Give me a ring if you're going to be in the area.

I couldn't make another entry without mentioning the Girls Gone Wild Weekend from last month. Back in July my Mom, Aunt's Patty and Freddie, Cousin Erin and "unofficial grandma" Judy came to New York for a long weekend. We had a really fun time seeing the sites of the city, and checking out my neighborhood. As can be expected we had a crazy time, and I think this picture pretty much sums it up. It's Mom, Aunt Freddie and Erin cutting loose in the light room at Top of the Rock.

Good times.