January 30, 2007

Revamping the Blog

As you may (or may not) have noticed, I have removed a lot of information from my blog in the last few days. If you want to get an update on what I'm working on professionally at the moment you're going to have to call or email me! Hope you have my number!

There are PLENTY of other things to write about, though, so let's get at it!

My beautiful and talented roommate, Carolyn, turned 25 years old this month. To celebrate her decent towards over-the-hill status she had two weeks of wining and dining. I was at home for Lindsey's wedding for her actual birthday, so we went out the following weekend with a few of her friends to celebrate.

Clearly Carol was really excited for the night

I was happy to show her love on her b-day

Unfortunately I didn't have a date for the event

But I found someone wonderful to share the rest of the evening with