October 17, 2008

Kristen Wiig's Top 10 Moments

I'm really, really mad at myself for letting someone else beat me to this. I knew I should have done this a long time ago. Anyway, I'll kick myself later...

TVSqaud.com has compiled a list of SNL's Kristen Wiig's top 10 funniest moments. They include Penelope, Judy Grimes, the surprise party lady, Suze Orman and more! I'm kinda of surprised that the baby hands sister didn't make it into the list, but what can you do.

I personally think Kristen Wiig is one of the best things to come to SNL in a long time. There's something about a really pretty girl doing really ugly, funny things that is so hilarious. In fact, i like Kristen's characters so much that my friend Kelly and I went as "2 A-Holes go to a Halloween party" in 2006. Here's the pic:

She was a cat and I was a pirate, obviously. Don't worry... no one at any of the parties we went to got it either [EXCEPT FOR THE AMAZINGLY SMART AND TALENTED JEANETTE DUFFY*]. Everyone asked me, "Are you a douche bag?" I mean, I guess they were right.

Have a great weekend!

*see her comment below

Related Things: