July 21, 2010

Bloopers from iVillage's "Likes or Yikes" Series

In case you didn't know, I'm part of a weekly video series for iVillage called "Likes or Yikes" where the fabulous Jacki Garfinkel and I give our spin on the week's funniest and most outrageous entertainment stories.

The great thing about making a weekly video is that there is a ton of footage that never makes it to the web... until now.


Please enjoy these short clips of some of Jacki and I's most memorable gaffs and mistakes. Some of them are much funnier than what we actually meant to say!

Sometimes it's hard to remember what story we were talking about... or if we like it or not...


I guess I always like to say "ready" when I'm ready...


The third member of the Likes or Yikes team is Jacki's hair...


Tune in every Friday to see the latest "Likes or Yikes" clip and read more celeb gossip on iVillage Entertainment.